PaperCut is Holy Family’s print management system. It allows students and employees to print through our web portal or using PaperCut’s mobile app.
To pick up your document, go to any of the Holy Family’s shared copier/printers within 24 hours and use your Tiger Tag (ID Card) to retrieve your document. If you do not retrieve your document within 24 hours you may need to send your print job again.
Web Portal Printing
You can use your web browser to upload and print a document to one of Holy Family’s supported printer/copiers. For all devices connected to Tiger Wi-Fi.
1. Open hfuprint.holyfamily.edu in a browser on your computer or device. Click Print to begin.
2. Log in with the first half of your Holy Family email address (everything before the @ symbol) and the same password you use for your email.
3. Click HFU-Find-Me-Print.
4. Click “Choose File” to find a file on your computer or enter the URL of a web page in the appropriate box. If needed, enter the number of copies you’d like to print (1 -10), or a Page Range. Click Continue to proceed.
5. Multiple page sizes may not be available for all printers. Choose single or double sided printing, orientation, and then click and then click Continue.
6. Your print job will begin processing.
7. After processing is complete, you can retrieve your document from the printer/copier.
Web App Printing
You can use your smartphone or tablet to print a document to one of Holy Family’s supported printer/copiers. Free mobile apps are available for Android & iOS devices. Follow the links below to install the app for your device, or search for “PrinterOn” in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
|App Platform||Version||Supported Devices||Where to Download|
|Supports Android 4 or later||
||Get the Android App|
|Support iOS 7 or later||
||Get the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad App|
1. Once the app is installed, you must locate and select a Holy Family copier/printer. Open PrinterOn app and click “No Printer Selected”.
2. From the resulting screen, you can search for a Holy Family copier/printer by scanning the QR Code below (QR codes will also be on or near supported copier/printers).
NOTE: All supported Holy Family copier/printers share the same name: HFU-Find-Me-Print.
3. After selecting a printer, click “+ Add Account…” to enter your user name and password.
4. Your account name is the same as the name in your email address, i.e., everything before the @ symbol in your Holy Family email address. (email@example.com would be johndoe). You password is the same password you use to log in to your work computer. No description is required.
5. Click the check mark when finished.
Review the PrinterOn Mobile App User Guide [PDF] for more details on how to locate and select a copier/printer, as well as instructions how to use other functions within PrinterOn on your mobile device.
If you need additional assistance, please contact help desk at 267-341-3402, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.